About Aiman Saricula
I am a very passionate and hardworking Freelance Virtual Assistant. I wish to provide the best quality service to my clients. For the past years of experience, I’ve learned that giving value to your work and to your employer will result in a very good and lasting working relationship. I always look forward to the success of my client and to my career also.
2021 - Present
Asian Pantry Melbourne
• Processing order
• Coordination with customers with high-risk orders
• Edit order (Adding products and custom items)
• Invoice customers
• Adjusting products quantity
• Adjusting products description
• Email customer thru Shopify
• Coordinate with Shipping companies for a particular inquiry from customer
• Creating consignment in ShipStation Manually
• Editing customer’s data
Customer Service (FrontsApp.com)
• Making sure that customers’ inquiries and concerns are catered within 24hours (Including weekends)
• Maintaining high ratings in google by asking for a positive review
• Proactively reach out to customer to check for any concern
2016 - 2020
Six Eleven Global Teleservices
Virtual Assistant/Project Managers
• Worked with hundreds of clients from around the world as a Virtual
• Client retention – with my passion and quality service, I was able to
retain more than one client for years.
• Promoted to a Project Manager position after a year.
• Conducted meetings with managers onboard.
• Facilitated pre-shift meeting everyday to motivate my team.
• Successfully reported quarterly performance of the team to the CEO.
• Supervised agents for working in a well-known company as CSRs.