About Christine Dianne Ortiz
I have over 6 years experience working in a recruitment field in both volume hiring and corporate hiring. I have experience working for local and international hiring and been working in the BPO industry for almost 6 years now.
2021 - Present
C3/Customer Contact Channels
Talent Acquisition Lead
• Responsible for ensuring a reasonable time to fill and that qualified candidates are presented to the hiring manager.
• Responsible for each hourly professional and exempt requisition assigned to ensure the best candidate is selected and fills the role.
• Partners with the hiring manager to ensure a strong job description is representative of the needs and that talent acquisition is aligned to find the best candidate.
• Plans and executes hiring strategies to ensure qualified professional, technical and management applicants are presented to the hiring manager.
• Partners with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage expectations of the business, candidate, and market.
• Represents the organization to candidates at recruiting events, via social media and in discussions with applicants throughout the selection process.
• Maintains positive relationships with hiring managers by assessing staffing request needs, providing timely feedback, and educating them in the proper process, tools and techniques needed to hire qualified candidates.
• Extend offers to the selected candidate and capture feedback through the offer process.
• Ensure a smooth transition of selected candidate to the on-boarding process.
• Partner with the hiring manager to notify interviewed candidates that were not selected.
• Communicates effectively with qualified candidates and answer any questions they may have about the role or the organization.
• Prepare the hiring manager and interview panel for compliant competency-based interviews.
• Ensures compliance with documentation of the staffing and selection process.
• Other projects as assigned
2017 - 2021
Talent Acquisition Specialist
– Lever recruitment via internet through our online partners and develop job announcements, advertisements and other documents to generate applicant pool.
– Participate as representative of the company for recruitment activities like college job fairs, career talks, local government projects, etc.
– Conduct behavioural interviews for agent candidates based on program’s hiring profile
– Keep track, maintain target and manage candidate endorsement to Hiring Managers or Operations team including but not limited to coordinating interview schedules, availability of candidate information and interview status or results
– Prepare and deliver offer letters, employment contracts or letters of elimination
– Maintains effective relationships with Operations/Business Units
– Initiates calibration sessions to maintain alignment on hiring requirement/s profiles
– Attends calls, meetings, reporting, et al. Ensures timely communication with stakeholders regarding recruitment service-related concerns
– Keeps track of daily/weekly/monthly productivity by maintaining hiring related reports
– Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditor standards to include advertising documentation, applicant records and screening records
– Uses, maintains and updates internal tools in accordance to applicant processing
– Conduct post-offer screenings including but not limited to background screening, regulatory hire requirements and medical screens
– Maintain constant communication with candidates’ compliance to pre-employment requirements, start date, etc
– May assist with orientation functions as required
2016 - 2017