About Dianne Angel Macaro
I am a highly talented, detail-oriented Virtual Assistant and Customer Service advocate with experience providing exceptional support and ensuring projects are completed on time and with extreme confidentiality. Strive in fast-paced, virtual environments following established procedures and practices to exceed all customer expectations. Experienced in creating an effective, organized environment in which I can excel at focusing time on providing top-level client support, resolving issues, and developing relationships to ensure loyalty and growth. Unique skills set offering exceptional organizational/administrative skills combined with ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
2022 - 2023
* Review job orders from hiring managers.
* Source resumes using applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social media.
* Phone screen candidates via outbound calling to verify qualifications, preferences, and availability for hiring manager interviews.
* Coordinate with leads & account managers regarding the application status and client requirements.
* Act as a liaison between the clients and the healthcare providers.
2021 - 2022
* Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
* Respond to customer queries promptly and accurately, via phone and email.
* Respond to the needs of the customers, merchants, and delivery persons.
* Evaluate the problems and complaints of the callers and provide proper solutions to them.
* Become one of the best-performing agents for 6 months.
2021 - 2021
* Resolving product/service issues, troubleshooting problems, and providing ongoing technical assistance to students, teachers,
* Respond to queries promptly and accurately, via phone or chat.
* Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
2020 - 2021
* Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
* Assist with the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
* Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
* Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
* Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
2020 - 2020
G4ce BPO Services
* Contact potential clients telephonically.
* Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering.
* Learn details about our product and service offerings.
2019 - 2020
Green Money Tree Lending Corporation Philippines
* Cashwagon is a licensed money lending company that focuses on microfinance, an Online lending company.
* Communicating with customers through various channels.
* Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance. Keeping records of customer interactions,
transactions, comments, and complaints.
* Appointed as POC (December 2019 – April 2020)
2019 - 2019
Ohana (LBM GLOBAL)
* Research and resolve issues in the trading area.
* Create new market-making strategies for electronically traded products.
* Implementing effective trading strategies.
2018 - 2019
AR Call Center and Outsourcing Company (ARCCOS)
* Contact potential clients telephonically. Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering.