About Edward Andrew Anda
Experienced Virtual Assistant and Appointment Setter who is well-rounded and capable of doing my client’s life easier, I am a very fast learner and always maintain a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to maximize and meet my client’s needs.
Experienced Customer Service and Sales Representative who is able to create an efficient work environment.
I also have experience in using Podio. Helping my clients set up and customization Podio Systems, I have helped developed many projects related to Real Estate, Marketing Companies & Business management according to their needs.
My aim has always been to become your superb VA, help you and your company grow, and create a good working environment with you. And if this is what you want, please do consider me.
– To do outbound calls to cash buyers and sellers
– Inbound and outbound messaging to our prospective buyers and do follow-ups when needed
– Attempting to contact prospective clients whom you have been unable to contact
– Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered
– Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative
– To update and information gathered of the contacts in CRM
– 100/200 calls per day
– Using an automated texting service to generate more qualified leads
– To do cold, warm, and follow-up calls
– Executive Virtual Assistant
– General Virtual Assistant
– Admin Assistant
– Travel Management
– Project Management
– Customer Service
– Appointment Setter
– Social Media Management
– Web Research
– Convert PDF to Word/Excel
– Data Entry
– GSuite / Microsoft Office
– Email Support