About Lezel Sangalang
My good personality, positive attitude, and excellent communication skills help me stand out from other applicants.
I believe in being a team player and can follow directions or lead the team to ensure the projects
are handled professionally.
I possess excellent research, analytical, and critical thinking skills along with excellent writing and presentational skills.
2018 - 2022
Green Blue Home Solutions
Real Estate VA/Admin and Team Manager
-Manage team performance and drive sales.
-Lead manager tasks such as cold calling and nurturing leads
-Database management (Podio)
-Communicate regularly with clients regarding daily and weekly analytics and discuss ongoing marketing
campaign progress and VA Performance.
-VA management including day-to-day operations, taking ownership of the administrative and additional
Human Resource tasks, including applicant screening, as needed
-Onboard new employees to their appropriate systems
-Audit and maintain lead CRM (Podio) daily to track the Virtual Assistant’s lead count for multiple reports
-Administer marketing campaigns and manage data derived from generated leads exported from multiple
-Maintain accurate records of daily and weekly activities to be reported on the business’s KPI Report.
-Mastery of the internal programs used by the business to act as a resource to others.
-Organizing and delivering training follow up and engagement documents/deliverables (google drive)
-Responding to support needs as they arise
2017 - 2018
LCC (Lead Conversion Corp)
Real Estate ISA (Inside Sales Associate)
– Cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management
– Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an
appointment, and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyer specialist.
– Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, and etc.
– Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
– In charge of inbound email queries
– Conduct lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
2013 - 2017
Arvato Bertellsman - Microsoft Partner Network
– Prioritizes daily workload.
– Ensures all escalations and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner.
– Responsible for coaching and mentoring Tier 3 agents.
– Documents summaries and post-mortems of any executive escalations.
– Works with Operations Management as well as Vendor Management to provide an appropriate resolution.
– Gather data and create reports to identify performance trends, issues, and other points that impact the customer
– I assist Leadership with overseeing Contact Center Operations to ensure that service level agreements, key
performance indicators, and objectives are met consistently.
– I focus on service quality, operational efficiency, and compliance.