About MARIA RIZA NAVARRO
Hi my name is Maria Riza Navarro, you can call me Zhai.
Im 39 years of age. single, with 2 kids.
Im a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
I would describe myself as a professional who is easy to get along with,
who can handle stressfull situations and heavy workload.
I am a great fit for this role because Im passionate about office work.
I have over 13 years of experience in a banking industry
dealing with inbound and outbound calls, replying to emails, facilitates end to end processes for consumer loan products.
Im an internet and computer savvy.
I have knowledge in microsoft office. Im a highly motivated person, quick learner & reliable, who can work on minimal supervision.
If you need someone who is highly dependable, determined, consistent, a smart worker, fast learner, I could likely be the one you are looking for.
2009 - 2019
BDO UNIBANK INC.
COMPLIANCE CHECKING OFFICER
• Facilitates end-to-end processes for CLG from review of turned-in accounts, approving of loans up to P5Million until maturity of loans;
• Alternate Service Fulfillment Officer (SFO) attending to after-sales concerns and Securities Custodian Officer (SCO) for the handling of collaterals;
• Check completeness / acceptability of documents and requirements submitted;
• Ensure that documents are properly verified and signed by authorized signatories as per Board resolution and duly notarized; original documents properly transmitted to Securities Custodian for safekeeping and account with collaterals are annotated/registered in favor of the bank;
• Prepare checklist of documents needed for registration and timely disposition of Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) and ensure no double / late affixing of DST;
• Monitor compliance of loan deficiencies and status of annotation/cancellation of liens;
• In-charge of creation and deletion of facility and collateral data in the system used;
• Endorse Documents In Order (DIO) Certification to Team Head for approval of loans for IBG.
• In-charge of call-outs as CO from day 1 up to 30 days past due and requisition for the reversal of accrued charges due to system late posting or via clients request;
• Daily call-outs for account due for payment for housing loans;
2008 - 2009
EASTWEST BANKING CORPORATION
• In-charge of call-outs for the hardcore accounts (credit card holder with 4 months past due) from July 2008 – February 2009 and midrange accounts (3 months past due) from March 2009 – August 2009;
• Negotiation and management of customer response to design payment schemes/options that would accommodate both the customer and the bank;
2006 - 2008
• In-charge of call-outs for cardholders with Over-Limit status (Over-limit or OVL Team) and within 30 Days Past Due accounts (Low Risk or LR Team) and follow up accounts on a timely manner urgently escalating high risk accounts if needed;