About Mariyol Berunio
I’m extremely passionate about what I do and that shows in my work. I give my 110% effort and make the results as fruitful as possible. I use my dedication and eagerness to accomplish goals efficiently and effectively.
My work experiences helped me developed skill that i may use in this position as a VA. My communication skills ( oral written), ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, time management, prioritization and to work both independently and within a team environment. Overall, due to my strong background and achievements, I am confident I’ll be able to succeed in this role you are hiring for.
2015 - 2022
Real-Time Administrator, Workforce Management
Main duties performed:
• Monitoring agent/skill status
• Reinforcing adherence to thresholds and schedules
• Generating reports needed by operations and clients
• Reporting issues impacting production
• Coordinating client and vendor interaction as needed
• Assisting in shift/break schedule creations and adjustments