About Marjorie Anne Labanen
I am a competent, self-motivated Virtual Assistant with excellent skills and successful experience for more or less 5 years now. formerly worked in a logistic company as an Operations Assistant/Operations Manager/Customer Service between 2018 – 2022.
I am great at what I do as a Virtual Professional and always make sure to be alert in getting the opportunities to learn all the newest and updated tools. I have a great passion to improve my skills and my work. Also, having strong communicative skills and flexibility makes me able to deal with any kind of Customer/Client.
To add more I hold a degree in BSBA Business Management, where I learned most of the skills that I use today. Also, I have arranged a working space in our home to ensure that I give the best quality service to my clients. It is a quiet room, organized and put in order to better suit my field of work as a Virtual Assistant.
To give you a head start, I am an expert on;
Email Management, Phone Support, Chat Support, Customer Service, Scheduling appointments, Social Media Management, Creating Presentation, Creating of process workflows, Organizational Skills, Data Entry, Problem Solving Orientation, Computer Proficiency, Analytical Reports, Delegation of work, CRM Management, etc.
I am seeking a long-term professional relationship with my clients to ensure efficient and successful results for every project. I always give 100% to work because I want to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
2018 - 2022
Freight Innovation LLC
– This is a remote job for a logistics company based in the United States
– Foresee that all shipments are going through smoothly and resolve any issues
that affects the delivery of any shipment.
– Email and Phone Support for customers.
– Providing good customer service to all existing and potential clients.
– Creating Customer behavior reports, Cost Comparison reports, Analytical
reports, Commission Reports, and Expense reports
– I was also responsible for Invoicing, and commission statements both for our sales
representatives and Clients.
– Audit Billing on a weekly basis
– Providing training materials and training sessions for new and existing sales
representatives to ensure the smooth process of activating a new customer and
selling accounts appropriately
– I also foresee that the schedule of all ongoing negotiations with potential clients are
being followed up in a timely manner.
– I train new hires for all departments as we grow.
– Conduct conference meetings as needed.
– Delegate work to new departments
– CRM Management
– Use of HubSpot to connect all employees and customers in one place at the
same time manages their productivity.
– Ad hoc tasks
2017 - 2018
AAA Services & Technology LLC.
Quality Assurance Specialist
– Assuring that the output of our employees is meeting standard requirements.
– Engaging in a grading system provided by the company to foresee if a
representative needs additional training.
– Providing adequate feedback to representatives to motivate them into
providing excellent work.
– Listening to calls, recorded or live to ensure the quality of service.
– This is a project-based job that allowed me to work remotely.
2014 - 2017
Tintatak Printing Services
– Responsible to bring in profitable business.
– Make sure that the sale goes through smoothly.
– Create Project Proposals
– Foresee Execution of Projects
– Follow up with potential clients
– Delegation of workload to sales agents
– Sales Report
– Monitor Employees and optimize production to reduce cost
– Delegation of workload to production and sales team
– Generate revenue by continuously providing developmental training to
– Maximize time and efficiency by revamping delivery schedules and workloads
– Making Financial reports and customer behavior reports
– Meet and/or exceed monthly gross profit
– Build and maintain effective accounts receivable and cash flow monitoring
– Oversaw inventory, ordering of supplies, and machinery maintenance or repairs.
2013 - 2014
– Teaching Basic, Moderate, and Advanced English to Students between the ages
of 5 and 45.
– As an ESL Teachers for 51 Talk we worked remotely and used the online platform of
51 Talk to conduct one-on-one classes for our students.
2011 - 2013
Customer Service Representative
– Answering any Telco related inquiries, and resolving any billing and technical Issues of the customer.
– make sales pitches for every call.