About Paula Hermoso
A highly motivated and adaptable professional with a strong passion for Human Resources industry. thrives in dynamic and challenging environments, consistently seeking opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally. A proactive team player, adept at collaborating with diverse cross-functional teams to achieve common goals. Has honed excellent communication and interpersonal skills paving ways to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
2022 - 2022
M's Conexion Ltd. - Yokohama, Japan
• Conducted market research to gather valuable insights for business initiatives.
• Enhanced collaborative skills through accommodating client needs effectively.
• Collaborated closely with the CEO to align initiatives with business goals.
• Assisted the CEO with day-to-day tasks, diary management, and communication.
• Being flexible to perform additional tasks as requested by management to meet objectives.
• Prepared and presented business proposals based on the research findings.
• Engaged with on-site clients, specifically nursery and kindergarten schools.
• Actively observed and participated in the daily operations of client schools.
2022 - 2023
Global Standard English Training (GSET) - Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
• Taught English to Japanese professionals for personal and professional development.
• Dealt with a diverse range of ages among clients, enhancing communication skills.
• Prepared functional reports regarding improvements in a timely and accurate manner, meeting quality
• Developed quick thinking abilities while adapting to various learning styles.
• Strengthened problem-solving skills by addressing individual language learning challenges.
• Recognized the varying needs of each student, adapting teaching methods accordingly.
• Focused on tailoring instruction to meet the unique language goals of every individual.