About Shirley Venturina
I am a Virtual Legal Assistant and I offer virtual assistance and C-Level administrative support to legal practitioners, busy professionals, and practicing law firms.
I have more than twelve (12) years of experience providing legal and administrative support. I used to work for a BPO company as a Researcher and Writer for almost eight (8) years. I was also a Legal Assistant for a Banana Exporting company and a General Virtual Assistant for a Jewelry Manufacturing Company based in the USA.
Currently, I am working part-time as a Virtual Assistant for a law firm based in Australia. I managed their legal management software in terms of creating new matters, doing time entries, and keeping the client’s files updated and ready for billing.
Further, I also work part-time as a Practice Manager for a Legal Consultancy Office based in Dubai and Dammam, KSA. I managed the counsel’s emails and calendar of activities, as well as, the office files and records.
With my proven experiences, I can help in so many ways, but my number one goal is to give my employers MORE TIME to do the things they are good at so they can worry less on “not-so-important” tasks that are essential to their profession.
2021 - Present
Niyom Legal Consultancy
– Manage the office’s emails, calendar of activities, and other schedules.
– Manage the office’s files and documents.
– Ensure that the files are safely kept and properly named for easy access and retrieval.
– Carry out clerical tasks such as data entry, research, and other admin-related tasks.
– Provide general administrative and management support and other ad hoc tasks.
2019 - 2015
– Analyzed legal documents and wrote legal summaries for each document.
– Identified and labeled each document according to their nature of suit, sensitivity, and level of importance
– Researched various legal related matters about the latest transaction being handled
– Supervised a team of Legal Writers and Data Analysts to ensure that the project’s results and productivity are of high quality and reached.
– Answered clients’ inquiries and reported unusual cases and project transactions
2019 - Present
Tully & Chiper Lawyers
– Report directly to 3 Solicitors with various responsibilities from file management to preparing basic legal documents and transcribing files.
– Manage the firm’s online legal management system – Clio.
– Monitor and manage the firm’s day to day transactional emails.
– Provide a written summary for matter related transaction.
– Keep client’s records updated for billing and invoicing purposes.
2016 - 2017
Hung Phat USA
General Virtual Assistant
– Provided administrative and various clerical support to the Marketing and Operations departments of the company.
– Researched on various matters ranging from insurance-related topics to market research to best consultants and lawyers.
– Collaborated with the Operations Manager and CEO to create, develop and update the company’s Standard Operation Procedures and policies.
– Managed the Operations and Marketing departments’ email accounts and online management system.
– Performed product research and collaborated with the suppliers for product orders and deliveries.
2015 - 2017
Hijo Resources Corporation
– Provided legal and administrative support to the company’s legal & administrative departments.
– Collaborated with the legal team to restructure the department’s business plan, policies and SOPs.
– Enhanced the filing and documentation system of the legal department.
– Coordinated with various teams for property research and acquisition.
– Prepared basic legal documents, project reports, and document processes.