Job ID 220727
Offered Salary $3 per hour
Income Type Hourly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are looking for an Account Executive!
Description of Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Client Acquisition
- Expand the network of InsBOSS by continuously meeting new people and employees in the client’s companies.
- Source new clients and relationships by attending user group meetings, conferences, and trade exhibitions and deliver company presentations
- Identify and establish contact with potential clients by proactively doing weekly sales/customer relations calls.
- Advertise product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Ensure InsBOSS has good margins and expands the range of products and services to achieve high marketability.
- Prepare contracts and documentation as needed
- Monitor and ensure payments are made on time.
- Monitor the allocation of resources per contract, per client.
- Assist in the collection of clients with overdue and online payments.
- Gather information and feedback from clients and relay it to the Operations Team
- Create a good relationship with clients by delivering excellent customer service.
- Establish good rapport with every client to maintain a high percentage of closed deals.
- Respond to sales inquiries both from new and existing customers.
- Maintain the company’s contact database with accurate and updated information and activity details.
- Perform other tasks requested by the management from time to time.
- Attend relevant seminars to improve and develop skills.
- Contribute to the annual revenue growth by ensuring to hit the annual target quota based on the strategic report.
- Prepare and submit daily and monthly sales reports.
- At least 1 year of related Sales experience in any related industry.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written, listening, and interaction.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Suite tools
- Knowledge of Sales techniques
- Must be highly analytical
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Multi-dimensional, logical thinker.
- Process-oriented, and very keen on details.
- Must be responsible and self-motivated.
- A high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Effective stress and time management skills.
- Should maintain professionalism, integrity, and honesty.