Job ID 265819
Offered Salary $6 to $7 per hour
Income Type Hourly
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for Accountant for a ITfactor Mentorship Program!
– Handle all emails and communication to members for payment scheduling
– Uploads their information and such to proper sheets/forms
– Relays to the CEO for all P&Ls on finances.
– Tracks all payments and stays up to date with it.
– Very proficient with organization and task management
– English writing & speaking is VERY important
– Expert at using Stripe, Quick Books, Smart Sheets, etc for payment handling
– Works PST times
– MUST be professional and have expertise in organization and finances
More details and opportunities to arise from this. Will share on the Interview process.
Qualified applicants, please submit your updated CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Accountant”.