Job ID 221779
Offered Salary $400-800
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
The anatomist will work in one of two areas:
- Quality control of Anatomy Department Content:
- Fact check and edit all Milo’s Academy scripts to include accurate and complete anatomical information consistent with a graduate level anatomy curriculum.
- Create instructions based on the script to the anatomy illustrators so they can render the images for the videos.
- Review all Milo’s Academy illustrations for anatomical accuracy and provide revision notes to the illustrators.
- Once deemed complete, tag the Executive Creative Director for finalization of illustrations.
- Quality control of anatomy content within the production cycle.
- Review all Milo’s Academy storyboards for anatomical accuracy.
- Review all Milo’s Academy voiceovers for anatomical accuracy.
- Compile Anatomy Instructions for all Milo’s Academy videos, instructing Videographers on the order and timing of anatomy illustrations to be used.
- Review all Milo’s Academy videos for anatomical accuracy.
- *Note: the advertised compensation is an estimate, since compensation for this post is based on a per project basis, rather than an hourly or monthly basis. Indeed is limited in these options. Below is a better estimate:
- Compensation is dependent upon skill level and turnaround time with projects, but is set at around $200 per completed project. We have about 100 projects left (with a goal of roughly 1 year to complete the remaining 100 projects). Most are revisions of already existing scripts, but some scripts will require you to work from scratch. The $400-$1,000 per month estimate is based on a projection of 2-5 completed scripts per month, but is entirely dependent upon output, and could potentially exceed this monthly estimate.
- Master’s degree (M.S.) in Anatomy; and/or working toward or completed Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) in Anatomy or a closely related field; and/or Medical degree (M.D./D.O.). Have extensive experience in Anatomy education at the college level, with preference given to applicants who have taught Anatomy to Medical and/or Allied Health students.
- Anatomy Lab: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Pre-health majors are welcomed. Anatomy knowledge is required for all candidates. Please visit anatomyland.com to get an idea of what we do before applying.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday: On call
- Weekend availability
Master\’s (Required); PhD (Preferred)