Job ID 221780
Offered Salary $12-30
Income Type Hourly
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Quiz Writers are in charge of formulating useful quiz materials to accompany our educational anatomy videos. This post requires a strong anatomy background, proficiency in the English language and American English grammar rules, and a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to formulate medical board exam-style anatomy questions.
- Must have Anatomy Lab experience and anatomy expertise.
- Quiz writers will create a mixture of board-style vignette questions and conceptual anatomy questions, based on our content.
- We are particularly looking for someone who is motivated, detail-oriented, and creative, and who would describe themselves as a perfectionist.
- Must be able to stay with us for 1 year.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to take feedback and direct instructions in a hierarchical organization.
- The applicant’s job will be defined. However, as with most start-ups, there is room for growth.
- If you’d like to be a part of our growing company, please submit your application today with a brief 1 paragraph introduction of yourself and a resume/CV.
- *Note: the advertised compensation is an estimate since compensation for this post is based on a per-project basis, rather than an hourly or annual basis. Indeed is limited in these options. Below is a better estimate:
- Compensation is dependent upon skill level and turnaround time with quizzes but is set at $150 per completed 40-question quiz. Each 45-question quiz may take anywhere from 3-8 hours to complete (resulting in a compensation estimate of $12-$33 per hour).
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Benefits: Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday: On call
- Weekend availability
Pre-health majors are welcomed. Anatomy knowledge is required for all candidates. Please visit anatomyland.com to get an idea of what we do before applying.
Master’s (Required); Ph.D. (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote