Job ID 226483
Offered Salary SGD300
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Corporate Secretary (3-6 months probation period)
Corp Sec and administrative duties:-
• Corporate Secretary Duties (Incorporation and Secretary documents preparation, KYC and customer due diligence check, Secretary documentation filing)
• Perform admin duties (eg. raise invoices and payment) for the Accounts and Admin services department.
• Yearly reminder for Companies’ account and tax compliance matters.
• Have initiative and be able to work independently or with minimum supervision
• Aptitude for math, and proficiency with computers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Willing to learn, hardworking, independent, self-driven, and able to work under pressure
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm or 10 am – 7 pm (Flexi-time and work days as per TAFEP’s flexible Work Arrangement)
• Interested application please send your resume and latest academic result for our HR review.