Job ID 275339
Offered Salary $6 to $7 per hour
Income Type Hourly
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for Executive Assistant for our Client!
Looking for an assistant to help the client organize and streamline the photography business. She needs help with everything from cleaning up the inboxes to helping find new clients. The client would love to find someone who is open to projects and has very good organizational skills.
– Updating the calendly links to reflect the availability
– Helping with the expenses and invoices on QuickBooks
– Writing occasional newsletters and updating Mailchimp addresses
– Organizing the Google inboxes for business and personal
– Research companies who could be interested in hiring the client for Facetime shoots
– Creating to-do lists and putting them in the calendar to help map out the days
– Help the client create standard operating procedures to run the business more smoothly
– Social media help
-2 to 5 years of experience
-Know how to use Calendly
-Pixieset for contracts is helpful
-Google Drive, social media skills for Instagram specifically
-Good English for email writing
-Organization and how to move business things into more standard operating procedures
-$6 to $7 per hour
-MST Time zone
Qualified applicants, please submit your updated CV to [email protected] with the subject line of EA.