Job ID 273565
Offered Salary 5 USD - 6 USD
Income Type Hourly
Experience 3 Years
GrowthAssistant is looking for an energetic and experienced Executive Assistant for our growth marketing team. This teammate will support multiple Executives in a fast-paced work environment, assisting them primarily with calendar management, timesheet monitoring, travel arrangements, and expense management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
Calendar Management – You will manage several calendars, ensuring that scheduled meetings or appointments on MS Outlook via MS Teams follow the correct time zones. Furthermore, during meetings, you are expected to take notes and transcribe minutes accordingly.
Time Management Support – You will ensure that Executives book their hours accurately and in a timely manner each week to their respective timesheets using Maconomy and quality check it via their calendars.
Travel Arrangements – You will plan, facilitate and coordinate the travel needs of Executives in their flight, transportation, hotel accommodations/lodging, itineraries, and other activities domestically and for international travels via corporate travel agents.
Expense Management – You will process expenses incurred from the Executives’ travels by organizing receipts for business expense reporting using Concur.
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience in a corporate setup or environment is a must-have
- Experience with assisting 5+ Executives with varied levels of calendar management support across all time zones is a must-have
- Experience with booking travel and transportation arrangements (domestic only) is a must-have
- Advanced experience with MS Outlook, MS Office, and MS Teams are must-haves
- Experience with Concur or other similar travel and expense management platforms is preferred
- Experience with Maconomy or other similar time management and ERP software is preferred
- Experience working with Travel Agent professionals in support of Executive business travel is preferred
- Experience with Slack or similar, Docusign or similar and Asana or similar are nice-to-haves
- Must be highly organized, attentive to details, proactive, responsive, problem-solver, tech-savvy, and complete deliverables promptly
- Must work fast and accurately under pressure maintaining a professional disposition at all times
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work both mid-shift and graveyard shift
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join us!
To move forward with your application, kindly fill out the necessary information through this link and follow the instructions – https://airtable.com/shral3sq9d8EV9PVs