Job ID 283055
Offered Salary Up to PHP 25,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an aspiring General Virtual Assistant to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Store and organize documents and files.
2. Data Entry: prepare lead lists or meeting minutes, transcribe audio recordings, prepare payroll information, and organize research notes.
3. Research products, purchase goods & secure samples.
4. Store, update & collect information for marketing and sales campaigns through a CRM system.
5. Create and send statements or invoices, track payments, and record company expenses.
6. Gather data on trends, industry best practices, and other publicly available information and prepare reports on the findings (e.g., for comparative analysis).
7. Monitor projects, conduct internal communication & organize company data.
8. Coordinate team calendars, prevent scheduling conflicts & ensure clients are on time and prepared for meetings.
9. Prepare itineraries, book hotels, rental cars, etc.
10. Convey information to incoming calls & make calls for appointments or conduct informational inquiries.
11. Reply to emails, follow up on correspondence, organize inbox as per client preferences, and notify clients about important emails.
12. Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (20-40 hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience as a Virtual Assistant
- At least 18 years of age and completed Senior High School
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Solid organizational & time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Tech savvy & familiar with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Proactive attitude & willingness to be trained
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation Feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
Salary: up to PHP 25,000 per month
*Salary is based on experience and skills.