Job ID 283252
Offered Salary $5-8/hour (negotiable and experience-based)
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Sales and Marketing
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to analyze and interpret data to inform marketing strategy and tactics. He/she is responsible for providing insights and recommendations to help the agency make data-driven decisions.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data from various sources such as web analytics, social media metrics, and customer surveys.
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards that summarize key metrics and insights.
- Identifying trends, patterns, and opportunities in the data that can inform marketing strategy and tactics.
- Collaborating with other teams such as creative, media buying and campaign management to provide data-driven recommendations for campaigns and initiatives.
- Creating and running A/B testing and multivariate testing for landing pages, email campaigns, ad copy and other marketing materials.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies, industry trends, and best practices to ensure the agency is using the most effective methods.
- Monitor Google Analytics in a data-reliant company; be the first to see data issues, fluctuations in key metrics, etc
- Build, publish, test, optimize and maintain landing pages for our marketing efforts; the websites must include such as a blog, contact forms, and contact forms integrated with API/ Webhooks.
- Manage GTM and tagging strategy for ever-changing campaigns, new initiatives, and business priorities
- Build, verify, and automate marketing reports and dashboards for key stakeholders
- Assist with the setup and execution of A/B and multivariate tests
- Analyze web analytics to uncover dropoff and key insights that will maximize sales and ROI
- Provide guidance to business stakeholders on what data to capture and how to map data needs to business questions, driving adoption and utilization of web analytics
- Actively pursue data quality, troubleshoot/validate data, and see related issues to resolution
- Perform ad-hoc queries and analyses on a daily basis
- Collect analytics data (and if necessary, from internal databases or external agency sources) to analyze marketing tactics, site change, etc
- Ensure all site tagging is present to provide clear visibility into the impact and value of marketing campaigns
- Maintain existing website; Assist in updating website content and build landing pages, knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and Unbounce.
- Create and analyze reports regarding the effectiveness of our online presence, and find ways to improve it;
- Use known tools to track and improve user experience and conversion rate on our websites;
- Must have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Sem rush
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Measure the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Office 365 or G Suite
- Excellent research, analytical, and data interpretation skills.
- Familiarity with survey tools, CRM programs, and databases.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Why Join Us
- Permanent work-from-home / remote set-up
- Competitive salary with financial incentives
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
- 13th Month Pay
- Outstanding career growth
- Leadership opportunities
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
- Friendly team-driven environment
- Skills and experience development
To apply, send your resume in PDF format to recr[email protected], stating the job title as the email subject.