Job ID 206836
Offered Salary $1500
Income Type Monthly
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Course Hero is growing our global team of tutors! Course Hero is hiring experts in a wide variety of subjects who want to leverage their knowledge to answer text-based questions and support our community of 20+ million students.
As a tutor on Course Hero, you will choose the subjects in which you want to answer questions. You will then select questions and provide text-based answers and explanations to students who need help better understanding the questions, topics, and subjects they are studying.
The benefits of being a tutor on Course Hero include:
- Earn $$$: Tutors earn $2-$15 per question and top tutors can earn $1,500+ per month (earnings vary depending on the number of questions answered, subject category, question difficulty, answer quality, and other factors).
- Work when you want: All questions and answers are text-based, so no audio or video is required. This means tutors can answer questions anytime and from anywhere. Tutors can also choose how many questions they want to answer.
- Help students learn: By sharing guidance and expertise, tutors empower students to learn more effectively, and by doing so, feel more confident and prepared both in school and after graduation.
- Build your resume: Tutors can feature their tutoring experience on their resume. Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next job, tutoring is a great way to show that you’re growing and developing your knowledge.
- Sharpen your expertise: Whether you’re a professional, recent graduate, or current student, being a tutor and answering questions will sharpen your expertise and strengthen your skill set.
Requirements to apply include:
- Ability to read and write fluently in English
- A second-year college student or above
- Proof of education
To apply, please use the following resources:
- Application link: https://bit.ly/chvirtualtutor
- Referral code: NOC
- Step-by-step application guide: https://bit.ly/CHvirtualtutorkit
Math, Statistics and Probability, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Matlab, Software Design, Pharmacology, Nursing, Health Science, Anatomy, Microbiology, General Business, General Management, General Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Tax law, Sociology, Psychology, Communications, Literature