Job ID 213007
Offered Salary PHP 25,000 - PHP 30,000 a month
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
We are looking for an Online PR and SEO Specialist (LinkBuilder)!
We are looking for an Online PR and SEO Specialist to join our Project Management team. You will be responsible for interacting and building relationships through online channels. The role will involve overseeing off-page content and link building.
Successful candidates must have a strong passion for digital marketing. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Communicate with digital newspapers on guest post articles and content syndication
- Acquire quality links that will boost search engine rankings
- Create client-tailored articles and quality content for off-page optimization. Ensure linked domains are at par with the client’s standards.
- Find new link opportunities, reach out to bloggers, websites, digital newspapers, and the like
- Oversee and manage link building of clients’ SEO campaign
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Assist in Search Engine Optimization campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, Online Reputation Management campaigns, and the like
- Research and study the marketing communication landscape of clients to expand off-page SEO.
- Monitor SEO KPIs such as domain rating, backlinks, organic keywords, organic traffic, URL rating, keyword ranking, etc.
- Perform regular SEO audits and competition analysis to identify performance gaps
- Create strategies to improve further SEO KPIs such as domain rating, quality and number of backlinks, quality and number of referring domains, quality and number of referring pages, and the like.
- Prospect new backlink opportunities for clients based on data, i.e. SEO Competition Analysis
- Oversee quality assurance of off-page content and link building such as guest posts and unlinked brand mentions, social profiles, creation of infographics, and the like.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Communications, Marketing, Public relations, or any related field
- Less than 1-year of experience in SEO, Digital or Traditional PR, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, or copywriting
- Knowledgeable with Basic SEO
- Ability to acquire links for search engine rankings
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Time management skills and priority management skills
- Strong English language skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php25,000.00 – Php30,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Promotion to a permanent employee
- Work from home
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 13th-month salary
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)