Job ID 208416
Offered Salary Php40,000-50,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Programmatic Ads Assistant to join our growing marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This teammate will assist with campaign management, reporting, providing insights, QA & Testing! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
Apply now through the link here and get hired immediately!
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- As a Programmatic Ads Assistant, you will help us monitor and manage our social media and search engine marketing initiatives by providing accurate data and insights into our ongoing campaigns.
- Campaign Management – You create, execute ad changes, manage, and optimize campaigns on different platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads), troubleshoot Issues on the digital platforms, UTM/Pixel ID Set-up, A/B testing, retargeting, and Integration when needed.
- Experience with Programmatic advertisement is a must
- Testing & Reporting – You collect and analyze data, perform daily and weekly reporting, and build dashboards with the information from various platforms (web, email, SMS). You will need to analyze user engagement (e.g., click-through rate) and provide a rational interpretation of the data.
- Email Marketing – You will be tasked to run and monitor email campaigns, ensuring they run
- smoothly using Klaviyo. You will also need to analyze and report its progress.
- Project Management – You will be responsible for approving creatives and making sure the project runs smoothly and on time.
- Communication – You respond to communications promptly, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text when unexpected trends or errors are detected.
- Must have more than two years of solid experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Criteo (LinkedIn and other digital platforms are a plus!)
- Must have more than two years of solid experience with Programmatic advertising and its platforms
- Must have more than one year of experience in Email marketing using Klaviyo or any similar tools
- Must be able to run campaigns on different digital platforms (Facebook ads, Google ads, etc.)
- Must be able to analyze and interpret metrics from different digital platforms (Facebook, google analytics, etc.)
- Must be able to run A/B Testing tools such as VWO or any similar tools
- Must have experience in any CMS (e.g., WordPress, Prismic, etc.)
- Must be knowledgeable with HTML
- Must have project management experience.
- Willing to work on ad hoc tasks in sales
- Understanding of Excel (leveraging pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Great English communication skills
- A keen eye for details, able to approve creatives
- Must be able to follow an agreed timeline and meet deadlines
- Can work graveyard hours
Jumpstart your application by sending your resume and completing the video recording ahead of time! Here’s the link to our video recording for you to complete:
Completion of video recording helps us expedite the application process a few days earlier than expected!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help you provide accurate analysis and insights.