Job ID 221790
Offered Salary $100/day
Income Type Weekly
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Overall Duties & Requirements:
- Maintain the pace of the video production schedule by coordinating with the various department heads to ensure delivery deadlines.
- Collaborate with Executive Creative Director when processes need to be improved or changed and consult with CEO before implementation.
- Ensure the quality of the final videos meets/exceeds the expectations of the CEO
- Ensure both internal consistency and quality of a given video and inter-video consistency.
Directly collaborate with the Editor in Chief and/or Executive Creative Director to edit semi-finalized scripts.
- Finalize scripts when the script has followed the established structure, becomes a cohesive story with, to the best of abilities, logical reasons, the flow that is not abrupt, and overall grammatically and structurally sound.
- Directly collaborate with the revisions team to ensure the quality of the illustrations is consistent throughout the region, and the illustrations aptly represent the script.
- Direct changes to the script or illustrations depend on limitations found in either script or illustrations during the illustrative process. Finalize the illustrations.
- Directly collaborate with the revisions team to ensure the finalized audio matches the tone of the script and accurately reflects the illustrations.
- Directly collaborate with the revisions team to ensure the quality of the final video. Videography directing critique is crucial, alongside aesthetically presenting the anatomy in a manner that students can learn most easily, illustrations that match the voice-over narration, and subtitles that are succinct but with necessary information.
- Troubleshoot with the team the best ways forward to enhance product quality and speed.
- Manage the team, including production assistants, videographers, VO artists, sound techs, and illustrators
- Collaborate with Executive Creative Director and CEO to ensure quality and maintain production schedule
- Report twice weekly to Jane on production progress. Attend other meetings, as needed.
- Dictates the schedule & pace of production, direct editing & oversight
- Proactively find ways to improve the process and advise on where more staff is needed and when.
- Minimum education level of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a creative or health-related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Anatomy Lab experience and anatomy knowledge is a must for this post, since human anatomy is the focus of our work, and informs most creative decisions.
- Must be detail oriented with a critical eye, and must be able to take feedback and direct instructions in a hierarchical organization.
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented, and quick with effective communication, as you will be the bridge between many videographers, artists, illustrators, anatomists, and upper management.
- Must enjoy critiquing creative work, such as videos, voiceovers, and illustrations.
- Must have strong management experience, and enjoy managing people.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written communication skills, and be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Must be a master at time management and prioritization.
- Must be comfortable in a hierarchical setting.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a corporate setting is preferred.
- Must be committed to meeting objectives and building something amazing. We are not looking for someone with a ‘count the hours’ mindset.
- The applicant’s job will be defined, but if the applicant can demonstrate versatile far-reaching skills, there is more room for opportunity in our growing startup.
- Must be able to use Google programs: Mail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, etc.
- Video production and Adobe Creative Suite experience are a plus
- Experience with Slack is a plus
- Experience with Fiverr is a plus
Pre-health majors are welcomed. Anatomy knowledge is required for all candidates. Please visit anatomyland.com to get an idea of what we do before applying.
Monday to Friday: On call
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Remote