Job ID 283250
Offered Salary $5-8/hour (negotiable and experience-based)
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Real Estate
We are looking for a high-caliber Real Estate Appraiser who will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating real estate investment opportunities. The candidate will be working closely with our Closers and will be vetting leads that have been qualified.
Type: Full time
Work Schedule: EST time zone (equivalent to a graveyard shift in the Philippines)
What do we offer?
- Permanent work-from-home
- Competitive salary with financial incentives
- Healthcare Insurance (WITH dental coverage)
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
- 13th Month Pay
- Outstanding career growth
- Leadership opportunities
- Passionate, friendly, energetic & innovative work culture
- Skills and experience development
- Fun company events with a chance to win in the raffle draw
What are your responsibilities?
- Analyze Investment Opportunities: Analyze both quantitative and qualitative information to assess whether potential investment opportunities are good deals.
- Risk Assessment: Identify and assess the risks associated with potential investments. This involves evaluating factors such as market volatility.
- Due Diligence: Conduct thorough due diligence on investment opportunities including reviewing legal documents and running lien and judgment searches.
- Investment Recommendations: Prepare investment recommendations and present them to management for approval after the Vetting process.
- Collaboration: Work with other back office staff on other areas of the vetting to ensure everything is accomplished, even if they are not directly responsible for it; Ensure that the subsequent party is informed so they can move on to the next phase of the process (e.g. informing the Closer that the needed document is completed.)
- Data Entry: Take information from the closer and translate it into proforma using the respective templates such as LOI; Input data into excel proforma; Research comparable properties and enter data into a spreadsheet.
- Vetting Pipeline Management: Fill out the Vetting Checklist; Ensure that the Vetting pipeline is updated in Asana; Ensure all Leads in the Vetting stage are being worked on.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2-5 years of experience in real estate appraisal or a related field.
- Real Estate Appraisal certification is highly desired.
- Familiarity with New York real estate underwriting guidelines is highly desirable but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and assess risks associated with potential investments.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills are essential.
- Must be very proactive and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with the following tools: Google, Outlook, Asana, Dropbox, Geodata, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
To apply, send your resume in PDF format to recr[email protected], stating the job title as the email subject.