Job ID 281958
Offered Salary 70,000 - 100,000 PHP
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Recruitment Manager to manage our awesome team of recruiters and sourcers. This person will be responsible for overseeing the overall recruitment efforts from sourcing to onboarding. The Recruitment Manager is also responsible for managing projects that will help improve the recruitment efforts from the back end as well as provide data insights on recruitment.
GrowthAssistant was founded in 2021 which started with only less than 10 individuals and has now grown to 200+, specializing in different roles that cater to our clients, such as Digital Marketing, Executive Assistance, Customer Service, Sales, Data Analytics, and so many more!
- Work From Home
- Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Oversee and manage day-to-day recruitment activities, supervise a team of recruiters and sourcers, and act as a subject matter expert to assist the team with filling out the roles
- Research and update recruitment procedures, creating a best-in-class recruitment experience for candidates
- Recommend ways to optimize, improve and showcase employer brand
- Research, recommend, and take part in events, exhibitions, and job fairs to help build partnerships and attract talent
- Build relationships with university career departments, marketing networks, training schools, etc.
- Research and implement new sourcing methods and job advertising platforms to find untapped talent pools
- Interview and recruit candidates
- Manage ongoing recruitment projects related to improving the process, performance, and efficiency of the recruitment team. This would include recruitment marketing plans, refining the selection process, tweaking the recruitment workflow, etc.
- Set goals for the team, monitor performance, and recommend professional development
Reports and Analysis
- Create recruitment-related reports such as hire by source, recruitment funnel report, time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, etc., to help us understand the trends and progress of our recruitment efforts
- Evaluate the performance of the recruitment team
- Set and track important KPIs for the team
Communication – You respond to communications in a timely manner, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text, schedule team meetings as needed
- Must have 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Must have 3+ years of experience in team management
- Must have experience with ATS tools such as JazzHR, Workstream, BambooHR, etc.
- Must have experience with Project Management tools such as Clickup, Asana, etc.
- Experience recruiting for Virtual Assistant (VA) roles such as Digital Marketer, Graphic Designer, Executive Assistant, Developer, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a stable internet connection and a working device
- Must be able to work during US Central hours
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot is a nice to have
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.