Job ID 210401
Offered Salary P18,000-20,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Koruna Assist Back Office Solution Inc.
Keppel Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Brgy. Luz, 6000 Cebu City.
About us: An outsourcing business that helps time-poor SME owners remove the bottle-necks in their business by optimizing their back-office workflows and offloading low-value tasks to spend more time doing what they do best.
Working Hours: Regular Hours, Mondays- Fridays, 7 AM-4 PM (Fixed day-shift and weekends off)
- Fixed day-shift and weekends off, Competitive salary,
- 200K HMO w/ Dental, Optical Perks, 2 weeks Christmas Vacation
- Complete equipment for Temp WFH only + net subsidy, Career growth
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to manage the full cycle of recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates while working temporarily remotely. Ultimately, you will perform various tasks and you should be able to handle recruitment and HR projects while delivering high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Benefits and perks:
- 200K HMO w/ Dental Coverage
- Free Maxicare Dependent and Annual Physical Check-up
- Competitive Salary (6-month increase and yearly appraisal)
- Optical Perks
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Incentives + Bonuses
- Attendance Bonus
- Perfect Attendance Rewards
- 20 paid days off + Birthday Leave
- 2 weeks paid off over Christmas
- Complete WFH set-up and internet subsidy (for applicants within Metro Cebu only)
- Fun Fridays and Free Breakfast
- Positive work culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- Training and development opportunities
- You have exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to details
- Computer Literate
- Work with the hiring managers comprehensively in understanding the company’s hiring needs for each position, and met competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs and better understand the hiring needs and job specifications
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle across a variety of open roles to help management find, hire, and retain quality talents
- Foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talents to pull from as new positions open up.
- Design, refine, and implemented innovative recruiting strategies
- Develop and release job postings on a platform, such as social networks, job boards, and platforms to find talents.
- Plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and executed innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects
- Understand and meet recruitment KPIs by creating process improvements and hiring strategies and implementing sourcing strategies promptly
- Identify various processes by keeping abreast of the current hiring trends
- Ensure all screenings, hiring, and selection is done by employment laws and regulation.
- Other tasks assigned.
You may quick apply by clicking the following link:
What are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM OF TALENTS!