Job ID 208411
Offered Salary 50,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Recruitment Team Lead to manage our awesome team of recruiters and sourcers. This person will be responsible for overseeing the overall recruitment efforts from sourcing to onboarding. The team lead is also responsible for managing projects that will help improve the recruitment efforts from the back end and provide data insights on recruitment.
GrowthAssistant was founded in 2021 and started with only less than ten individuals and has now grown to 200+ specializing in different roles that cater to our clients’ such as Digital Marketing, Executive Assistance, Customer Service, Sales, Data Analytics, and so many more!
- You will oversee and manage day-to-day recruitment activities, supervising a team of recruiters and sourcers and act as a subject matter expert to assist the team with filling out the roles.
- Research and update recruitment procedures, creating a best-of-class recruitment experience for candidates.
- Recommend ways to optimize, improve and showcase employer brand
- Taking part in any events, exhibitions, or job fairs
- Build relationships with university career departments, marketing networks, training schools, etc.
- Researches and implements new sourcing methods and job advertising platforms to find untapped talent pools
- You will interview and recruit candidates.
- You will manage ongoing recruitment projects related to improving the recruitment team’s process, performance, and efficiency. This would include recruitment marketing plans, refining the selection process, tweaking the recruitment workflow, etc.
- Sets goals for the team, monitor performance, and recommend professional development.
Reports and Analysis
- You will create recruitment-related reports such as hire by source, recruitment funnel report, time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, etc. to help us understand the trends and progress of our recruitment efforts.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- You will also set and track important KPIs for the team.
Communication – You respond to communications promptly, escalate and alert teams via Slack/phone/text, scheduling team meetings as needed
- Must have +5 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Must have +3 years of experience in management
- Must have experience with using ATS tools such as JazzHR, Workstream, BambooHR, etc.
- Must have experience with using Project Management tools such as Clickup, Asana, etc.
- Experience recruiting for VA Roles such as Digital Marketing, Executive Assistance, Developer roles, etc. is nice to have
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a stable internet connection and working device
- Must be able to work during Central US hours
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot is nice to have
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will have a desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way.