Job ID 222829
Offered Salary $1500
Income Type Monthly
Course Hero is growing our global team of tutors! Course Hero is hiring experts in a wide variety of subjects who want to leverage their knowledge to answer text-based questions and support our community of 20+ million students.
As a tutor on Course Hero, you will choose the subjects in which you want to answer questions. You will then select questions and provide text-based answers and explanations to students who need help better understanding the questions, topics, and subjects they are studying.
The benefits of being a tutor on Course Hero include:
- Earn $$$: Tutors earn $2-$15 per question and top tutors can earn $1,500+ per month (earnings vary depending on the number of questions answered, subject category, question difficulty, answer quality, and other factors).
- Work when you want: All questions and answers are text-based, so no audio or video is required. This means tutors can answer questions anytime and from anywhere. Tutors can also choose how many questions they want to answer.
- Help students learn: By sharing guidance and expertise, tutors empower students to learn more effectively, and by doing so, feel more confident and prepared both in school and after graduation.
- Build your resume: Tutors can feature their tutoring experience on their resume. Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next job, tutoring is a great way to show that you’re growing and developing your knowledge.
- Sharpen your expertise: Whether you’re a professional, recent graduate, or current student, being a tutor and answering questions will sharpen your expertise and strengthen your skill set.
PRIORITY SUBJECTS: Math, Calculus, Differential Equations, Geometry, Matlab, Statistics and Probability, Managerial Accounting, Environmental Economics, Microeconomics, Operations Management, Project Management, Bioengineering, Biophysics, cell biology, Marine Biology, Nutrition, Biology, Biochemistry, Meteorology, C++ Programming, Information Security, Logic, Object-Oriented Programming, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, World History, Latin, Music, Epistemology, Philosophy, Tax law, Archaeology, Psychology