Job ID 208410
Offered Salary Php90,000-110,000/month
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist for our growing marketing team in the US. This teammate manages email and SMS campaigns within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud by building and launching journeys/sequences, creating templates, inputting content, testing, and reporting about the campaign.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a fast-growing “unicorn” brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Develop and implement lead nurturing, promotional, triggered, and transactional email campaigns
- Upload, organize and update audience groups and identify their segment.
- Create journeys and templates for email and SMS (via WhatsApp) within Salesforce Marketing Cloud across various languages for automated and ad-hoc send-out
- Project manage test sends to ensure that email goes to a local POC for approval, any edits are made within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and retested with the same POC before launch.
- Ensure that triggers are working as intended
- Pull out data from Salesforce for ad-hoc sends and clean data within MS Excel if required
- Provide regular reports on email and SMS performance (i.e., open or click-through rate of emails)
- Manage translations for new communications from English to other languages
- Intermediate to Proficient knowledge and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, and Einstein Workflow
- Experience with Marketing Automation (sequences, workflows, reporting)
- Experience with List Management (forms and objects) and Cleaning
- Experience with Salesforce and B2B CRM
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced in using MS Excel (can do if statements, V-lookups)
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with SalesLoft and Content Creation (nice-to-have)
- Experience with SMS via WhatsApp (nice-to-have)
- Must be attentive to detail, problem solver, and complete deliverables promptly.
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on the graveyard following the US Central Timezone
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!