Job ID 221787
Offered Salary $600-1000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Our writers are in charge of contributing to the scripts for our educational anatomy videos. This post requires creative passion, inventive thinking, proficiency in the English language and American English grammar rules, an educational writing voice, and a solid background in anatomy.
- We are particularly looking for someone who is motivated, detail-oriented, and creative, and who would describe themselves as a perfectionist.
- Must be able to stay with us for at least 1 year.
- Must enjoy and have experience with creative writing.
- Anatomy Lab experience and anatomy knowledge are required
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to take feedback and direct instructions in a hierarchical organization.
- Experience with educational writing is a plus.
- Applicant’s job will be defined. However, as with most start-ups, there is room for growth.
- If you’d like to be a part of our growing company, please submit your application today with a brief 1 paragraph introduction of yourself, your anatomy and creative writing experience, and a resume/CV.
- *Note: the advertised compensation is an estimate since compensation for this post is based on a per-project basis, rather than an hourly or monthly basis. Indeed is limited in these options. Below is a better estimate:
- Compensation is dependent upon skill level and turnaround time with projects but is set at around $200 per completed script. We have about 100 projects left (with a goal of roughly 1 year to complete the remaining 100 projects). Most are revisions of already existing scripts, but some scripts will require you to work from scratch. The $400-$1,000 per month estimate is based on a projection of 2-5 completed scripts per month, but is entirely dependent upon output, and could potentially exceed this monthly estimate.
Pre-health majors are welcomed. Anatomy knowledge is required for all candidates. Please visit anatomyland.com to get an idea of what we do before applying.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday: On call
- Weekend availability
COVID-19 considerations: All work is done remotely, ensuring the safety of our employees during these times.
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Remote