Job ID 233221
Offered Salary N/A
Income Type Hourly
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? Would you like to help make search engine results better for end-users? Do you enjoy researching, learning new things, organizing, and labeling? We do too!
What exactly is a search evaluation job?
As an evaluator, your job is to analyze if the content, images, video, and/or advertising is relevant. This position involves using a web-based tool to evaluate the quality of advertisements and other related data.
By joining this project, you’ll not only help make a better user experience but also have the opportunity to work on other projects at the forefront of artificial intelligence for the world’s largest technology companies.
In this survey, you will evaluate the search functionality of Facebook.
- Flexible working hours (work whenever you want)
- Working in the comfort of your home!
- Opportunity to participate in more than one task and/or projects
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English
- Must be a resident of the Philippines
- A smartphone device, Android or iOS
- Good and stable internet connection
- An active Facebook account
Contribute with data that help build state-of-the-art AI-powered models for better quality and relevance of internet-based search results.
Kindly visit the Appen website using the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose English as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
“Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”