Job ID 282051
Offered Salary $1,200-$1,800
Income Type Monthly
Experience 5 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are expanding into other verticals such as appliances and eBike paints and are looking for a Sr. Designer to join our team.
- Work with the CMO to design and execute all in-house marketing campaigns.
- Create a content calendar for email, SMS, and social media marketing.
- Design and update the e-commerce website.
- Work directly with the developer and ad agency to ensure your design is implemented properly when development is complete.
- Work on new product packaging and have a good understanding of setting a file for print.
- Be responsible for all visual elements and brand voice of the company.
- Maintain the high standards of the company brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Figma and development principles.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising.
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes