Job ID 283711
Offered Salary P90,000 - P150,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 5 Years
Industry Website Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
To build publishing solutions that are used to fulfill business objectives. This includes developing systems and capabilities such as: content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics, back-end systems and other publishing related tools and controls.
- Implement enhancements and maintain various products, platforms, systems, applications, and solutions primarily using the Microsoft stack development tools and languages.
- Be a contributing member of one or more Agile teams to focus on developing features and capabilities desired by the business.
- Establish positive relationships with other Agile team members.
- Assist with architectural design on new features that fit well with the existing systems.
- Implement Lean IT strategies to improve efficiencies.
- Research and implement software engineering standards to improve the quality and quantity of solutions.
- Significant experience as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C#, MVC, Razor, React JS, .Net Framework and .Net Core (.NET 6 preferred).
- Azure cloud platform development experience
- Experience working in a remote capacity as part of an Agile team.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to independently prioritize and balance multiple activities and deadlines.
- Superb communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional attitude.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.