Job ID 208421
Offered Salary Php50,000-80,000/month
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
GrowthAssistant is looking for a Shopify Inventory Analyst for our growing marketing team in the US. This teammate executes inventory tracking, management, accounting, and reporting for Shopify stores or websites with multiple brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Execute inventory tracking, management, and accounting tasks
- Extract data from Shopify’s inventory system and create reports and dashboards
- Manipulate data by sorting, scrubbing, tagging, cleaning, and de-duping using MS Excel and other existing applications
- Export Adhoc data and update dashboards using the provided templates
- Generate reports monthly based on the given prescriptive direction
- Experience with Shopify is a must-have
- Experience with Shopify inventory management is a must-have
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel (can do advanced formulas) and used it for at least 2 years for data manipulation and analytics is preferred
- Advanced Airtable experience is preferred
- Experience in managing Storefronts (Shopify sites)
- Must be attentive to details, highly organized, data-driven, proactive, and prompt in completing deliverables
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work on graveyard shift following any timezones in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!