Job ID 276608
Offered Salary $6 -$7 per hour
Income Type Hourly
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager that can come prepared with ideas on how to build the client’s followers (and the right followers) and also increase engagement and execute the ideas.
- Knows the formula for building the community and being willing to like and comment on others’ posts, tag the right people, and have the client’s company be very active on social media.
- Can create the client’s LinkedIn account and TikTok.
- Can help to manage the comments and likes on the client’s posts in all of the social media that the client participates in.
- The client has tons of video and audio content already created that needs to be spliced and distributed and The client is willing to create more content as needed.
- You will be responsible for the newsletter content (The client will create the final edit of the text for anything that goes out) where the client highlights the best posts for the week or month and also share other content.
- For new product launches you will be setting up the landing pages, and making suggestions for the promotional videos, newsletters (emails), and posts.
- Collect data and analyze the results of the social media posts and the podcasts to make suggestions for more content.
- Able to work in WordPress and help us move our current website in Squarespace over to WordPress.
- Knows how to get the client on other podcasts and get other people on her podcast.
Any applicant being considered will need to edit a podcast video and then splice it into a 1-2 minute clip and a 3-5 minute clip and share how long it took them to do all 3 videos.
- 2-5 years experience (so it can be 1-2 years experience), very proficient in English, grammar is excellent, works in PST time, very organized, proactive in ideas for building an audience on socials, creating raving fans, and getting followers to take action. Has to have excellent Wi-Fi and be able to get on video calls with the team when needed.
Qualified applicants, please submit your updated CV to [email protected] with subject line of “SMM”