Job ID 280559
Offered Salary 35,000 - 55,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
We are looking for a SQL Marketing Analyst for our growing marketing team in the US. This teammate manipulates data, creates and runs SQL queries to build dashboards, and generates reports for data analytics requests. Apart from report creation, this teammate provides timely and accurate data or performance analysis, insights, and recommendations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Troubleshoot SQL tables to solve downstream reporting issues
- Create and run regular reports, ensuring accuracy and providing analysis/insight
- Become an SME on existing database/table structure for ad-hoc reporting requests
- Maintain and create role-related SOPs/documentation as needed
- 3+ years of experience creating and running reports for marketing teams
- Intermediate – expert level Excel / GSheets skills (must be able to able to use advanced formulas)
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and oral)
- Familiarity with GSuite and Slack for internal team comms
- Ability to work PST
Nice to Have:
- Experience using Asana (or similar project management tools)
- Basic SQL skills
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow, take on more responsibilities along the way, and be resourceful enough to gather enough information to help provide accurate analysis and insights. Join our team now!