Job ID 280552
Offered Salary 35,000 - 45,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growth marketing team in the US. This teammate will manage projects including product launches, sales implementation of A/B tests and will work closely with cross functional teams to define project scopes and requirements.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Assist in the management and prioritization of a diverse portfolio of development projects, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, design, QA, and marketing, to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and proactively address issues to keep projects on track and within scope.
- Communicate project status, risks, and updates to relevant stakeholders, including , on a regular basis.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication and collaboration to ensure smooth hand-offs and seamless integration of project components.
- Continuously evaluate and refine processes and tools to improve efficiency, quality, and overall project management effectiveness. – with client direction
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, promoting a culture of continuous learning, growth, and innovation.
- 2+ years of project management experience in a software development or technology-focused environment is a must.
- 2+ years of project management tools experience is a must (i.e. Asana).
- Experience with software development life cycle (SLDC) processes and best practices is a must.
- Educational background in business or project management and PMP (or similar) Certification is preferred.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in graveyard shift following any time zone in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!