Job ID 282290
Offered Salary $5
Income Type Hourly
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a Videographer who will entail producing video contents for our organization that aligns with the brand, mission, and goals of the company. As the visual storyteller you’ll be responsible for planning and conceptualizing, shooting footage and editing, managing creative assets, and maintaining all video equipment. You will work closely with the video producer to execute projects from concept through completion.
- Supporting the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, conducting remote shoots, video editing, creating graphics, and presenting to management.
- Helping to sustain and guide video creative process and post process editing of videos recorded.
- Assisting in developing interview questions and storyboards.
- Determining what camera equipment is necessary.
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Assisting in the social sharing of the video content.
- Staying up-to-date with all new technological advances (VR,AR, etc.)
- Mastery with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere).
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator is preferred.
- Experienced at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting.
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques.
- Understand the fundamentals of branding.
- Very detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video.
- Great communication skills and able to interview and make people comfortable.
- Energetic and able to excite people to be on camera.
- Attention to detail, quick thinking, and a demonstrated proficiency in shooting/creating video.
- Can work with minimal supervision and stick to production schedule.
- Proven experience in working with a team, with a mindset and goal in developing the best video content.
- A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer (minimum 16gb RAM), Internal SSD, i7, Windows10, MacOS BigSur 11
- Stable internet connection (at least 25mbps download and upload)
- HD webcam/camera
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app.
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview).
- Able to work full time 40 hours a week – 1PM to 10PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (for PH applicants).
Pay rate starts at $5/hour and vary by experience and location.
- Paid US Holiday
- Night Shift Bonus
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days per year)
- Comprehensive Health Plans / HMO (Employee & Dependent/s)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dental & Vision
- Salary Advancement
Application ends in 13d 7h 35min