Job ID 280568
Offered Salary 35,000 - 55,000
Income Type Monthly
Experience 2 Years
Industry Digital Marketing
GrowthAssistant is looking for an energetic and experienced Virtual Executive Assistant for our growth marketing team. This teammate will support multiple Executives in a fast-paced work environment, assisting them primarily with calendar management and coordination, agenda management and meeting briefing, expense, CRM and pipeline management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Calendar management and coordination (scheduling / rescheduling meetings, appointment, events, time-zone management, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate travel arrangements for the team occasionally, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, including emails, and other communications.
- Collaborate with other team members on special projects and initiatives, as needed.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Perform data entry and maintain accurate records.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks, such as managing invoices and expenses.
- Handle ad hoc administrative duties and assist with departmental projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a Virtual Assistant or similar role.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience with project management software, such as Asana.
- Experience in basic bookkeeping.
- Experience with social media management and marketing is a plus.
- Must be highly organized, attentive to details, proactive, responsive, problem-solver, tech-savvy, and complete deliverables promptly
- Must work fast and accurately under pressure maintaining a professional disposition at all times
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can work graveyard shift (PST)
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates will desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join us!