Job ID 282287
Offered Salary $7
Income Type Hourly
Experience 3 Years
Industry Website Development
As the Website Developer here at Intelligent Technical Solutions you are task to focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Coding (HTML/CSS3)
- Analytical Skills
- Web Development
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous experience with HubSpot CRM.
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing hosting environment, which includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to set up, and administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
- A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer (minimum 8gb RAM), i5, Windows10, MacOS BigSur 11
- Stable internet connection (at least 5mbps download and upload)
- HD webcam/camera
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app.
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview).
- Able to work full time 40 hours a week – 8AM to 5PM or 1PM to 10PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (for PH applicants).
Pay rate starts at $7/hour and vary by experience and location.
- Paid US Holiday
- Night Shift Bonus
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days per year)
- Comprehensive Health Plans / HMO (Employee & Dependent/s)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dental & Vision
- Salary Advancement